Monday, October 18, 2010

Day "Roku": What I Ate Today

     What I Ate Today?


Lately all I've been eating is junk. I usually could blame it on my long weary work days preventing me from actually cooking up something....but I cant...let's be honest....its not tiredness at all its more like laziness.
I make such poor choices somethings when it comes to being healthy. I would get all gonho about going to the gym, would probably go consistently for approximately 2 weeks, then its back to the lazy routine.

Do I have commitment issues? Am I so lazy I'm willing to let it control my life? Or do I just hate routines?

I'll let you know when I figure it out.




My Manga Game



So I've decided to get back on my manga game and now that OneManga.com is gone, a couple of my friends have gave some new websites I could go to.

I still miss OneManga.com so much, so simple and easy. Oh well....


So the manga I'm devouring at the moment is.....


History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi




Synopsis: Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One day, he became good friends with the new transfer student, Fuurinji Miu, who was also looking for a friend. Kenichi was shocked at how powerful she is at first, but he is still somehow attracted to her...  --MangaReader.net












Why did it take me so long to find this? Thanks to everyone that recommended this to me. So grateful.

So far its been really good. I'm only on chapter twenty-something right now. This manga is still ongoing and currrently on Chapter 402. I cant wait to get caught up.



Other Mangas I've recently started....

One Piece






















Air Gear






















I'll let you know how they go....

I must go for now but I'll leave you with this....

I thought this was hilarious so I thought I would share it w/ you...



Mata Ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Huh?! What did you say??