Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day "Hachi": Something you plan to buy

If I invited you to my home/apt and you walked into my living room your initial response would be.....

OH MY GOSH WERE YOU RECENTLY ROBBED?????????

My eyes would instantly tear, the dreaded lump in my throat would begin to form and I would reply...


NO, I'M JUST BROKE AS HELL !_!



  Here is a portion of my living room  and my kitchen.

I have nothing in my living room except high ceilings and lots of space

BUT NOT FOR LONG


In the near future I hope to purchase the following 3 items for my living room


  1. 42" Samsung LCD TV - (image below is just for reference)



  2. Sony PlayStation 3 - (hopefully a used orginal 60GB, w/ backward compatibility...wishful thinking?? Then I need to buy games....or borrow...or rent.....so much options...)


  3. Living Room Set - (image below for reference only...not sure what I want yet)



All I need is the above 3 and I'm good....

Wish me luck!!!

Mata Ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Huh?! What did you say??