Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ruroni Kenshin Live Action

SAY WHAT?!



Yes Rurouni Kenshin is going to be a live action film!

Not sure why I'm just finding out about this but nonetheless this is the best news I've heard all week. (Thanks to my awesome friend Charles)

Alongside Dragonball, Rurouni Kenshin was one of the reasons why I became interested in anime. It was also my first samurai anime. 

************************************** 

A jovial samurai, Himura Kenshin, wanders Japan  (Meiji period) protecting the weak although he was previously an assassin. The story follows Kenshin's life as he develops life long friendships and conquers enemies along the way.

 **************************************

The film is to be released in Japan August 25th, 2012 and produced by Warner Bros. 

Takeru Sato would be playing the role as Kenshin.


***********************************************************








     
 Here is the trailer



So will you be watching?




*I swear if they mess this up....*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Huh?! What did you say??