Thursday, March 29, 2012

Con-nichiwa 2012

Con-nichiwa is an anime convention held in Tucson, Arizona. This year it was March 23rd - 25th. 

This was my first time attending this particular 3 day event. (I only went on Friday and Saturday)
I had to work all weekend so I only got to attend for a couple hours after work. 
ALONE!
Though I was tired as hell all tthrough the event I did enjoy myself.

I always feel for the people who happen to be staying at the hotel the weekend of an anime convention and having no idea what anime or cosplaying is. LOL so funny.

Here are some pictures I did capture while there.

Wallscrolls



Nel





The sexiest guys ever! LOL


I love the elaborate furry costumes!




AWESOME!


LOL! Wayne's World.
These guys stayed in character the whole time.



She is so damn beautiful.


LOL Gackstream
His Twitter
His Youtube
















This was actually my favorite. Gorgeous girls too!!


I will end here. Too many pics to load in one post.

For part 2 click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Huh?! What did you say??