Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cherimi Update

 

BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP



I roll over and look at my phone.
My alarm is going off.
Shit, time to get ready for work.

I stumble into the bathroom, brush my teeth, brush my invisalign aligners, and wash my face with whatever facial cleanser available. I then stare at my closet for approx. 5mins pondering....
"What the hell should I wear today?". 
After the decisions have been made I walk back to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup, which by the way doesn't take long because I barely wear any makeup to work. I put on some eyeliner, spray some perfume and I'm out the door in 30mins.

Fortunately for me, at my job I could come in whenever I want, as long as I work for 9hrs. Therefore, the end of my day is determined by what time I get into work that day. 
After work, I rush home (literally), change into my gym clothes, prepare a meal while I watch King of the Hill or Spongebob and then head to the gym. After gym, I shower, watch soaps, watch anime/ read manga, then fall asleep w/ Adult Swim airing in the background.

What I described above is my daily (M-F) routine.

As you can see this can get boring pretty fast, leaving time for nothing!!!

Work has become more demanding. They expect more of me than I thought they would, lol. Earlier this year I had to choose between an anime convention or a work conference. Sigh, I had to choose the work conference. Hey work pays the bills right now.

One of the main reasons why I haven't been blogging is because of no internet access.

What? Why? How do you have no internet??

Short Answer: Neighbour moved!

She had the audacity to move w/o giving me any notice!!!!


I know, shame on her!

************************************************************************************











1 comment:

Huh?! What did you say??