Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day "Jyu Ichi": Something You Craved Today

  What I Craved Today??

SEX


Well besides that, when I woke up this morning I yearned for 

A SAUSAGE, EGG AND CHEESE SANDWICH 
ON WHEAT!!!


But not for long because as soon as I arrived to work I headed straight to the cafeteria and ordered that sandwich.

*****************************************************************

I've been blessed to know a couple people that watch anime and read manga. I dont have alot of frens that are into it but when I find someone that is, I pounce, capture and store them away in my web of craziness. 

I hope someday I could have my own comic-con.....

Cherimi-Con

How does that sound? 
Lame?

I dont care. 


Here are a couple movies that ppl have recommended I watch:


Sword of a Stranger

I'm such a noob for not watching this yet. I've heard alot about this anime and yet my lazy ass still hasn't watched.

The swords scenes are supposedly exquisite lol....

A must see for me








Grave of the Fireflies

A depressing movie that takes place after World War II in Japan. It revolves around the lives of  two orphaned children (a boy and his younger sister) and how they survive after the war.....

I was depressed just reading about it..


















Crimson Climax

Hey Hentais need love too right?

Need I explain more?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Huh?! What did you say??